Mark Hodges - President email@example.com
Missy Delgado -VP Marketing/Comm firstname.lastname@example.org
Melody Cochran - Radio Specialist
540-789-7403 - email@example.com
Mountain Fever Music Group
1177 Alum Ridge Road NW
Willis, VA 24380
Click here to go to Mountain Fever Music Group home page.
Mountain Fever Records is excited to announce the release of new music from Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice. "What Goes Around" is the first single from the new album. The Mountains Are Calling Me Home, Sisk's second album for Mountain Fever Records will be released March 24th.
By now, every die-hard bluegrass fan, and even those that are just now discovering America's music, has become enamored with the vocal talents of Junior Sisk. The native Virginian has become a staple among bluegrass festivals across the country and his latest recordings have been unbelievably well received by radio. Sisk's 2011 album, Heart Of A Song, led by the highly successful single, "A Far Cry From Lester And Earl," became a rallying cry for a resurgence of traditional sounds in bluegrass and received the International Bluegrass Music Association's (IBMA) 2012 Song of the Year and 2013 Album of the Year. Further, Sisk won IBMA's 2013 Male Vocalist of the Year and he and Ramblers Choice were named the Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America's (SPBGMA) Bluegrass Band of the Year. The string of successful ventures has continued with the band signing to Mountain Fever Records and releasing Poor Boy's Pleasure which delivered the IBMA's 2016 Recorded Event of the Year for "Longneck Blues." And earlier this month, Sisk won SPBGMA's Male Vocalist of the Year.
Music fans have come to expect noting but the best from Sisk and his ensemble, and he has consistently delivered, this time with his new album, The Mountains Are Calling Me Home, due for release March 24th. The first single, "What Goes Around Comes Around" is a fine example of Sisk's knack for finding great music. Penned by award winning songwriter Daniel Salyer, Sisk says, "'What Goes Around' has never been recorded before. It's a saying that I have heard all my life and it rings true most of the time."
"What Goes Around" is now available to radio via AirPlay Direct or a direct digital download by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Mountains Are Calling Me Home will be released March 24th but consumers may pre-order the album now via iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play and will receive an instant download of "What Goes Around Comes Around." For more information on the Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice, visit www.juniorsisk.us. For more on Mountain Fever Records, visit www.mountainfever.com.
1. What Goes Around Comes Around - Daniel Salyer / Pay Low Music, BMI
2. What A Way To Go - Jim Munday / CHAPPELL & CO.
3. Money (Will Not Save You) - Trey Ward / Draw Four Music, BMI
4. It's So Cold - Wayne Winkle / Winkle Publishing, BMI
5. The Mountains Are Calling Me Home - J.R. Satterwhite Jr. / JMSR
6. I'm Not Listening Any More - Ronnie Bowman, Tim Stafford / Never Wanted
Nothing More Music, BMI / Daniel House Music, BMI
7. Dying To Live Again - Curly Putman, Joe D. Lomax / Sony ATV Tree
8. Darling Do You Know Who Loves You - Billy Cox / BMI
9. Shape Up Or Ship Out - Daniel Salyer, Terry Foust / Pay Low Music, BMI /
Creekbed Music, BMI
10. Take Time For Little Children - G. Steve Watts / Redbud Ridge Music,
11. You'll Be A Lost Ball - Jimmy Martin / Golden West Melodies Inc., BMI